Tuesday, January 3, 2017

WARNING TO THE PASTORS, SHEPHERDS AND TEACHERS OF HIS HOLY WORD

On the night of January 1, 2017, I had a night vision that I am led to share. I found myself in front of a large church preparing to speak. I was being fitted with all sorts of contraptions that were supposed to broadcast the sound better, but I kept trying to remove them, as I knew that they would be more of an impediment for the Word being spoken rather than helping. 

The church was packed when the Pastor introduced me, and as I began to speak, I noticed the congregation did not seem to hear me, so I removed the microphone, the last device I had received. I began to boldly proclaim the Word of God and admonish the crowd for their sins and compromising lifestyles. However, as I continued to speak, one by one the people got up and walked out. The pastor poked his head in once or twice and was a bit annoyed. He was more concerned that he was losing 'members' than the fact that people were not interested in hearing the true Word of God. He abruptly left and went outside, gathering people to start preparing food and games in hopes that he could keep people from leaving the church by being entertained. He was very concerned about the membership numbers, than the true Word of God. 

I decided to walk up and down the isles speaking and making eye contact to be sure the crowd was hearing me. As I did, I was shocked at the blatant disrespect for the spoken Word.  People continued to get up and leave, until finally the entire church was empty. I was heart-broken, but not surprised. When I asked Father if He wanted me to write down this vision and share it, He confirmed, and this is what He spoke. 

Tell My pastors and My shepherds that many have failed greatly in leading My flock. I hold them accountable for each and every soul who has not been taught My true Word and has not been prepared for all that is upon you. I set them as leaders and guides, teachers to take My flock from milk to meat and train them to bring up others. More emphasis is placed on tithes and numbers and memberships, food and games and entertainment than on anything else! I have come to judge the house of the Lord and you pastors and shepherds will be first to be tried! Woe to those who do not take their positions with great reverence and sincerity, and who treat their positions as like any other position in the work force or industries of your world. The sins of your congregations will be on you! To whom much responsibility is given, much is required, and I have found so many wanting.         I have warned you, so be not shaken when you meet your fate. 

YAHUSHUA


Jeremiah 3:15King James Version (KJV)

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Jeremiah 23:1-2

 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.
Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

Hebrews 5:12

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

1 Peter 4:17

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Ezekiel 34:2

Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

James 3:1

My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

Ezekiel 33:8

When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.