Thursday, April 7, 2016

POWERFUL PRAYER AGAINST WITCHCRAFT AND SATANIC SPIRITS

Dear family in Yahushua,

Because of the increased numbers of people writing to me about great attacks against them and their families, especially spirits of witchcraft, I wanted to post this prayer specifically against these types of attacks. I highly recommend these be prayed upon waking, and before sleeping, and for those of you with children in the home, over them as they sleep. I am also not only experiencing first hand in my family, but hearing from many others that the sleep state is filled with demonic activity and attacks against God's people. It is our responsibility to learn how to warfare and bind these attacks. He who lives in us is greater than he who lives in the world. Rise Kingdom army for we have the victory! AMEN!

Shalom,
Julie


Lord, I thank you and praise you for your anointing...it is all about you as your Word goes forth into the world. Dear Yahushua, I give you all the honor, worship and praise. 

In the name of Yahushua, I bind up ALL spirits of resistance, hindrance and delay for breatkthrough, every spirit of retribution, revenge, retaliation, ALL backlash spirits, and the lying, seducing, deceiving spirits of deception. In the name of Yahushua, I bind up any transferring, migrating, familiar, hitch-hiking spirits. The Lord Yahushua rebuke them. Be gone in Yahushua's holy name. 

I plead the BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA over these prayers for my family and myself. In the name of Yahushua, I bind up and come against every curse and spirit of witchcraft, every negative word, negative prayer, every hex, vex, chant, spell, white magic, black magic, voodoo, incantation, and all satanic assignments known and unknown including all spirits assigned against my family and me. I reverse every curse and spirit of witchcraft and I send it back to the sender with blessings. 

In the name of Yahushua, the name that is above every name and all things, I bind up every unclean spirit and assignment coming against me, my children and family, from, by or through anyone or anything, named or unnamed, known or unknown, all the way back to Adam and Eve. In the name of Yahushua, I bind up the principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness and hosts in high places, and the prince of the power of the air. In the name of Yahushua, I bind up the strongman, the old man, every prince and stronghold, the spirit of antichrist, and every deaf, dumb and blind spirit. 

In Yahushua's name, I break your power satan and I cancel your assignments and effects by and with the BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA. I take my sword of the spirit, the Holy Spirit and spring every trap door that satan has set against us in Yahushua's holy name. I bind up the spirits of jezebel, babylonian, ahab, leviathan, python, cobra, maloch, herodian, korah, absalom, iscariot, alexander, balaam, baal, hedonism, legalism, religion, blashemy, idol worship, evil frog demon spirit, orphan, phantom, stealth, amalek, amorites, amalekites, hittites, sodomites and every 'ite' spirit of antichrist, legion, saulish spirit, ten spies, demas, ghazi, ananias and sapphira, rich young ruler, soul-ties, spirits of insecurity and inferiority, all the way back to Adam and Eve. The power in and of the BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA is against you evil spirits. 

I bind up in the name of Yahushua any caustic acid tongue that would rise up against me in judgment, every devious, harmful plan, snare, and trap, by, from or through anyone I know, don't know, or used to know back to Adam and Eve. Lord, I ask that you would put a hedge of thorns above, beneath, and around them and wall them in that they cannot find their path until Yahushua HaMashiach becomes their first love. The Lord Yahushua rebuke these evil and unclean spirits. 

I loose in the name of Yahushua HaMashiach, deliverance, freedom and liberation, peace, joy, hope, contentment, gladness of heart, love, meekness, consideration of others, compassion, submissiveness and obedience to your Word, kindness, healing and wholeness, mercy and grace, blessings and favor, restoration of the years that the locusts have eaten, the resurrection power of Yahushua, miracles, divine healings, reconstruction, deliverance, revival, a mighty harvest, and a powerful anointing. I loose supernatural wisdom, understanding, and knowledge, supernatural strength and divine energy. Energize me from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I loose supernatural guidance and supernatural love, help me to walk in the love of Yahushua. I loose the desires of my heart, tearing down strongholds and breaking yokes of bondage for breakthrough.

Father, I claim that you will restore twice as much, twice as much in Yahushua's name, and a boldness and passion to continue to witness for Yahushua as long as I live. I loose the desire to spend time in God's presence, a hunger and thirst for the Word of God and the will of God in my life. I plead the BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA over my family and me and over these prayers by the resurrection power of Yahushua. 

I draw the bloodline around my family and me to protect us from all the forces of darkness. We are sealed by blood covenant. We are loved, healed, blessed, forgiven, sealed, protected, and prospered. 

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!