Monday, March 21, 2016

PAIN AND SUFFERING WILL BRING ABOUT A DEEPER INTIMACY

Why do you continue to ask the questions when the answer has already been given and lies within your heart? You know the answers before you even finish asking. It is enough for you to know here that through pain and suffering comes deeper intimacy and maturity in Me. 

So soon the rest will be revealed, but let this be enough for now. There is much more to surrendering all than you ever imagined, yes. This is a truth within itself. I will tell you again, not that you need reminded, My yoke is easy, My burden light. Lay down your spirits of heaviness for the garments of praise. There is much wisdom to be learned in this. My Kingdom does not operate as this one does. To gain with Me is to lose everything here. To continue to respond to all I present here in a carnal way with intellect, reasoning, and emotions only delays the progress you would have if you simply gave Me your all. 

Have I disappointed yet? Have not the past sorrows turned to joy? Have I not created many things beautiful from the ashes of your experiences? Have I not been true to My Word? You reason, you speculate, you presume and you carry expectations. In doing these things you set yourself up for failure, hurts and disappointments. I spoke this to you years ago and I say it again. Respond to each moment in time with this simple question. 'What is the most loving response I could have in this moment?' Is this not wisdom? I would that you would only concern yourselves with now. Worry not about what comes next, your help comes from Me, residing inside of you. Have I not told you many times past that the road would become much narrower before I come? You are responsible for all I have taught you. Rest on My promises. 

All around you must unravel and be sifted. Remember however, you cannot be shaken or moved as I remain the solid rock and foundation. There will be times, yes, when things in this realm will not appear to reflect this. However, yours is a Kingdom perspective, correct? From here you have been taught that this must be so. The storms of this life are permitted in order that you know Me intimately as your Anchor. I assure you, I have joined you in your heartaches, and your tears are My tears. Together, let Us usher in a new day, a glorious reign of united souls as Heaven inhabits earth. 

YAHUSHUA



1 Peter 4:12-19King James Version (KJV)

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.


Matthew 11:30

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


Isaiah 61:3

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.


Matthew 10:39

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.


Psalm 121:2

My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.


Luke 10:27

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.