Tuesday, February 23, 2016

IT IS IN THE BROKENNESS OF THIS LIFE THAT I AM MOST POWERFUL

Persevere My little ones, persevere, that the trials that test you may strengthen your faith. These are permitted, not to wear you down, but rather to propel you towards a deeper level of faith, a stronger and stronger dependency on Me, the Author and Creator of all. 

Remember,  I have begun a work in you that I am faithful to complete. I do not wish for you to fall into complacency nor despair at the fiery trials ever present. Embrace the stretching I permit, for in doing so, I will further mold and fashion you more and more into My image. Your journey in Me is to make you fluid and pliable, vulnerable to My every spiritual nuance, ever ready to receive the continual increase and anointing I have reserved for Mine own. Please My loves, I counsel you not to resist My training. So very soon, you will have the understanding that you so desperately pray for. You must trust Me in My perfect design. Could a Father not provide only the best for His children? 

It is in the brokenness of this life that I am most powerful. Darkness is defeated. Do not keep this world's perspective.    What I must do in judgment, I do out of the greatest love and mercy for My creation. I take each one of you and place you intimately on your specific path, knowing that in your full surrender, you walk in the completeness of all that has been purposed for you from before time was.

Do you see that I in you and you in Me is perfect harmony? It is in this place that My greatest work is done. Go deeply within children, deeply into the recesses of My heart and you will have My peace. 

This is My promise. 

I do not delay My coming. Your race is nearly complete!

YAHUSHUA


Romans 5:3-5King James Version (KJV)

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

James 1:3King James Version (KJV)

Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Psalm 62:5-8King James Version (KJV)

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Philippians 1:6King James Version (KJV)

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 4:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Psalm 139:14King James Version (KJV)

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Genesis 1:27King James Version (KJV)

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Psalm 34:18King James Version (KJV)

18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

John 17:23King James Version (KJV)

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Hebrews 10:37King James Version (KJV)

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.