Sunday, August 9, 2015

ONLY THE OVER-COMERS WILL PERFORM THE TASKS SET BEFORE THEM IN MY POWER AND AUTHORITY

Message received August 5, 2015

My people perish for lack of knowledge, but wisdom and knowledge are always available to those who seek it, and wisdom has found her place in My people. I AM teaches you personally and has granted your prayers, that you would be taught from the Tree of Life. Every good gift and blessing comes from the Father of lights above. I always wish to shower My people with love, blessing, and with My knowledge and wisdom from on high. All is available to those who seek it. You walk with Me, you talk with Me, you are in My company; therefore all things are yours as they are Mine. 

I am teaching you to walk in the authority that has been given to you. Now is the time to wield your swords mightily, to utilize all that has been taught. It is your spirit man that must rule your soul man, not the reverse. Placed within you is the understanding of how to walk as an over-comer. You must come to this realization now My people. For it is only those who come to this understanding now, who will walk in My complete authority and power in this place that I will enable to perform all the tasks that I have set before them. 

Subdue your soul nature, rise above the physical imperfections and infirmities in this life. Speak health and wellness in your beings, in these My sanctuaries. Rise with healing in My wings to the standard I have set before you. Accept nothing less. Deception abounds all around you, in every aspect in your lives, but you are fed truth continually by Me, your great Teacher and Shepherd. 

Put on the garments of praise for the spirit of heaviness for My grace is sufficient for all needs. You do not walk this path alone for My rod and My staff, they guide you and in your weakness, I am made strong. Forget not this day all that has been taught to you and shared with you from My heart. Seek to encourage yourselves through the words I have shared and the promises I have made to My over-comers. Nourish yourselves in My word and in My presence. Allow Me to find My rest in you, and in this you will have great peace. Seek wisdom My people and it shall be found. Greater revelation is always available unto you. Do not stop seeking and asking, praying, knocking, for the door is open. I shall make My home within you. 

YAHUSHUA



Hosea 4:6King James Version (KJV)

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.


Proverbs 8:22King James Version (KJV)

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.


James 1:17King James Version (KJV)

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.


Jeremiah 29:13King James Version (KJV)

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.


Malachi 4:2King James Version (KJV)

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.


Isaiah 61:3King James Version (KJV)

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.


Psalm 23:4King James Version (KJV)

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


2 Corinthians 12:8-11King James Version (KJV)

For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
11 I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.


Matthew 7:7King James Version (KJV)

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: