Sunday, April 19, 2015

YOUR PRIDE WILL BE YOUR DESTRUCTION

Daughter of Zion, write these words and prophesy to the four corners of the earth for it is I the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, first come as the lamb that was slain and now come as the Lion of Judah, the Lion that roars.

I come to you daughter this day with a heavy and sorrowful heart for the destruction which must befall these lands. Desolations upon desolations will you see. For I will send fire from the heavens and fire in the earth and the smoke will rise higher than eyes can see. Death and destruction will reign for the iniquities of this land are great. The time of recompense is here. Judgments will befall this nation and they will happen quickly just as prophesied, because I am faithful and true and every word that has ever been spoken will be fulfilled.

Your betrayal of Israel is the last straw for I cannot turn a blind eye to this. These are My most holy people, My chosen nation, and you too America were once blessed beyond all of those around you, but you have taken My blessings and turned them to curses. You have adulterated many peoples and many nations. You have cheated and lied and betrayed and for this you will pay and you will pay dearly. Already you hear the cries and the moans of those who have turned their backs on Me and will continue to mock Me and curse Me as these judgments fall. Again I tell you, pray for these children that they would not be lost for eternity because of their hardened hearts. These judgments come to shake them, to awaken their spirits, to give them an understanding that there is indeed something so much greater than they. Pray that their pride and their rebellion would be broken. Pray for mercy, for these events will be terrible indeed. 

I warn those who do trust Me and believe these words so that they will be prepared. It is in My great love for My sons and daughters that know My heart that I send these words ahead of time to give you instruction and to always remind you that you are never alone. Multitudes upon multitudes surround you at all times, ministering to your every need, protecting you, guarding you, guiding you. Continue to pray for this and it will be granted. 

I will bring drought and I will bring famine and I will destroy this currency that you now depend upon for your provision. I AM will show this world who is Creator and who is the Source of all. I will pull out foundations from under the feet of those whose selfishness and greed have brought so much pain to so many. The arrogance and the pride of this nation has reached a level that I will no longer accept. Your country will be subdued forcefully and powerfully. It would have been better for you as a nation to never have known Me than to be blessed as you have been and then turn your backs on Me and mock Me and My commandments, for this offense is far greater in My eyes. You had a responsibility to evangelize the world, to carry My gospel to the untouched and the unreachable. Instead, you have trampled on everything good and holy and righteous and perverted My teachings and lied about who I am. Woe to the inhabitants of this land for your pride will be your destruction. 

To those of you who love Me and obey Me, trust Me and seek My face, you have nothing to fear. I will always reassure you of this for I hold you in the palm of My hand and I shelter you in the shadow of My wing. I have prepared a special place for you, so just stay close children. Keep your eyes Heavenward. Seek My face. Love as I have loved. You will not be in the dark, and I will use you mightily as these events are upon you to bring so many more to Me. Cry holy, holy, holy is the Lamb that was slain, who was, who is, and who is to come. AMEN.

YAHUSHUA



Genesis 12:3 King James Version (KJV)

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.


Proverbs 11:2 King James Version (KJV)

When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.


Proverbs 16:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.


Amos 3:7 King James Version (KJV)

Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.


2 Peter 2:21 King James Version (KJV)

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.


John 14:3 King James Version (KJV)

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.