Tuesday, June 17, 2014

COMPLETE INFUSION OF MY BRIDE, SPIRIT TO SPIRIT

Daughter, there are things I wish you to continue to seek answers to, more for you to understand, in order for this, My complete infusion of My Bride to take place. The work that I am doing in you is from Spirit to spirit and self and flesh are nothing more than a hindrance to understanding your requirements from Me. When I came in the form of man, and put on the flesh, it was to be an example that you are able to walk here in this realm while operating only by My Spirit and My truth. I AM your model and your example. Think of this child. During My prayer and anguish in the Garden of Sorrows, I prayed for the Cup to pass Me by, but only if that was My Father's perfect will. You are doing the same while seeking Me in your trials and challenges in this life. But just as I lived to serve My Father and glorify Him in all I was doing, you as My Bride are doing the same by walking that road to Calvary; because of My obedience to accept only Father's will for Me. I was able to anchor My Father's pure and unconditional love and light, even while being assaulted by all the forces of hell. His complete infusion, Spirit to Spirit, was the only way I could stand against the darkness and be victorious on the Cross. In this same way of denying self, of removing "me" from your life, you too will stabilize and anchor only pure unconditional love to all you come in contact with. When facing what appears to be insurmountable challenges and the most intense darkness, you will have total peace and strength and carry out your tasks here as My Bride in all power and authority from on High. Your mere presence with Me consuming every fiber of your being will bring stability, light, and truth, wherever your feet shall tread. Every word you speak will bring life and healing. All that is not of Me and My Kingdom will flee. The time is now, you must learn to put all desires of self out of the way so nothing will be a distraction or a hindrance to you as I reveal critical instructions to My Bride that have previously been hidden. Trust in Me with all you have knowing I walk you through this, step by step, hand in hand, heart to heart-Spirit to Spirit. So much will be revealed to you when you lay aside all your expectations and limited understandings. I came so that you would have life, and have life more abundantly. Give everything to Me this day child, complete surrender as I did in the Garden, your vulnerabilities, your weaknesses, your hopes and desires. I AM will show you another way. I AM will reveal mysteries to you that you couldn't previously imagine possible. I AM will satisfy and fulfill your every need above and beyond anything you could ever imagine. Will you allow Me to do this completed work My Bride? Will you allow Me to take you to heights you would have never thought possible? I AM will do all these things and more. Do not delay daughter in your obedience-the time is upon you and the day is far spent. Enter in completely to Our Heart.

YAHUSHUA


1 Corinthians 2:10

King James Version (KJV)
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.


Luke 22:42


42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.


2 Corinthians 3:18


18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.


Deuteronomy 28:7


The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.


Luke 10:19


19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Romans 13:12


12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.


Colossians 1:26


26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: