Tuesday, October 29, 2013

THE HEAVENS WILL THUNDER

My daughter, yes, you are hearing me correctly. I am at the door. You sense this, as My approach draws ever closer in each moment. There will be no mistaking what is taking place. I will speak to each heart that has chosen to open itself to Me, the skies will split, the heavens will thunder, and I will come with fire and with smoke. All of creation will hear Me roar and will respond with mightly force. There will be no doubt that I am the Righteous Judge and Ruler of All-the Almighty King. Only those who are blind in their sin will be caught unawares. My coming has been foretold and the time is come. Fear nothing ye who call Me Master and Lord. Fear eternity you who mock Me and reject Me.  Your destiny rides on the sound of My voice. This earth will shake and you will know it is I. You have precious few moments left as all has been ordained and I do not delay.

The Almighty Ruler and King
Yeshua


Isaiah 13:13

King James Version (KJV)
13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 24:20,23

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Hebrews 12:26

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

2 Peter 3:10-13

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.