Sunday, May 26, 2013

MESSAGE TO MY REMNANT ARMY AND THE BATTLE FOR SOULS

I speak now to My remnant army, as the lines have been drawn. You either have chosen to stand for Me, the truth, or you have chosen the enemy and his lies. The lukewarm I am spewing out of My mouth, for they will have no place with Me in My Kingdom. In asking you to invite the Holy Spirit to assist you in remembering who WE are together, you will see that We operate as One, and you, WE, can not, nor will not fail. Victory is ours, the battle IS WON. It is up to you to simply walk the steps I have ordained for you. The outcome is known, the enemy is defeated for all time. Although very soon it will appear to be the darkest time this world has ever known, you, My remnant, will BOLDLY and COURAGEOUSLY fulfill the tasks you have been given, drawing many souls to Me along your journey. It is time, My loved ones, to step into Me wholeheartedly, surrendering completely, so that My body is your body in action, My arms are your arms reaching, teaching, and comforting, My heart is your heart loving the lost, and My feet are your feet walking the path set before you without hesitation. It will be My words you speak, and only the truth will come forth as I can not lie. Darkness must flee at our presence. I call on you to move in great POWER and AUTHORITY at this time, always understanding that you are nothing without Me, and that it is My power and authority that enables you to fear nothing. BE NOT AFRAID MY SAINTS. Though thousands seem to encamp around you, you will not be harmed. Fear not the one who can kill your body, only beware of the one who can kill your soul. My army will not hesitate when faced with opposition and persecution. You are a new people, rising up, to demonstrate the Kingdom in full operation on this earth, even while the beast kingdom makes its final attempts at destroying souls for all eternity. You must prepare now....today....this hour.....to face the toughest challenges many have ever known, doing so unmoved, and unshakable. Your faith is rooted upon Me, your Rock, your Foundation, your Fortress and Strong Tower, your Shield . I am with you at all times, I never leave you. Ponder this deeply. I am always, always with you. The Creator of the Universe dwells within each one of you intimately. Come forth now My army, with all boldness and speak My truths to the lost before it is too late for them. Stand firm and unmoved by anyone, or anything. I have equipped you with My Holy Spirit and the tools you will need lie inside of your spirit already, waiting to be activated. You each have your sword, and you do not go out alone. Many angels assist you in your duties, and do not forget the multitude of witnesses that pray for you and are waiting for our banquet together. Heaven's army assists you all the way. Just a short time now saints, and evil will be vanquished from the earth and we will dwell in peace and love as it was always intended to be. Come, we have much work to do My ambassadors!

His Majesty, Your King



Revelation 3:16

King James Version (KJV)
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.


Psalm 119:133

133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

James 4:7

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.


Deuteronomy 28:7

The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways
 
 

1 Corinthians 16:13

13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.


Matthew 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.



Psalm 61:3

For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.


Hebrews 12:1

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Psalm 91:7

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.