Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MY HEART ACHES

My people perish for lack of knowledge, lack of the knowledge of Me, of who I am, of how much I love them, and of how much I wish to have a relationship with them. Those who do know Me, know that when your hearts ache, My heart aches more. It is not My desire to see any of My loved ones suffer. Much tragedy is unfolding in your lives, in your nations, and in your personal lives. Much more will come as well, for the hearts of so many have waxed cold to Me. The invitation to share a life of communion with Me has been ignored by most. Therefore, events will unfold as prophesied to bring about all that has been foretold. Please, while there is yet a moment of time, draw near to Me. Allow Me to embrace you and shield you from the darkness that is overtaking the world. All it takes is for you to say yes to Me. All else is crumbling in the world. I am the only Way, Truth, and Life. Choose well, for you are choosing your eternity. 





Hosea 4:6

King James Version (KJV)
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.



Isaiah 53:4a

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows



John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.




Matthew 24:12

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.



John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.