Saturday, December 15, 2012

YOU HAVE MY STRENGTH, MY POWER, AND MY ANOINTING

You are entering a time like no other known before in your history. This time is of a magnitude that not one of you could grasp or understand. So many are unprepared for what is to befall you. There is a great shift taking place, and there is no room for the lukewarm. If you have not chosen to follow Me with all of your being, you will not stand in the darkness that is descending. The enemy will snatch you to himself because of your weak will. You must be praying for your faith to be strengthened each day for you will be severely tested. I have spoken of demons being released in the past, however, there is a much greater army of them released now, they are even at your door. You must stay vigilant, watch, pray, remain sober, focus, and listen. I have told you that you will do greater things than I have done when on your earth, and I would not have spoken it if it were not true. Your faith can move mountains if you wish it to be so. You must pray with authority at all times and be very careful in your choosing of words. Speak as one who knows that you know that I am your King, your Commander. Speak and pray under the power and the direction of My Holy Spirit. Speak and pray with boldness and courage. Fear for nothing, and lay your burdens down. Cast your cares on Me. I go before you, and you are hedged in on all sides. There are more souls being lost to the enemy than ever before, and it would seem that he is winning the battle, but this is an illusion. Those who walk in Me know that My Kingdom will always rule and reign. Remember it is always darkest before the sun rises. Your societies, because their dependence is on their own man-made technologies and abilities, will crumble as My judgements pour out. You have already witnessed this in parts. I am looking to My strong ones now to assist in ushering in a new day. You are armed and you stand mighty under My anointing and in My power and strength. Nothing, I repeat, nothing can harm you. My commandment of all time remains the same. Love your God with all your heart, soul, and mind and love all as you love yourself. In this you will continue to reach out and take the hands of the weaker ones, and bring them into My mercy. In My body, because We are one, you are only as strong as the weakest link. So it is crucial that you do all you can to love them through these difficult times, and bring them back to Me. Encourage and strengthen one another at all times. Forgive. Show mercy as I show mercy. Be compassionate as I am compassionate. Nurture and never condemn. There has never been a time like the present, where you must always be grounded and centered on the things I am speaking to you, for your world will change in an instant and you must remain unshaken. Pray together with your families at all times. Prepare your children for what lies ahead. Do not attempt to shield them from the truth of what is to come. If you have raised them to know Me, they will operate with the same strength and power of any other. I will give them the tools they need to face the oncoming challenges . You must not forget, they are My own as well and each has a very specific and unique role to play in My eternal plan. I will protect them and carry them through these times. Teach them as well, to pray with all authority given from Heaven. Their age does not matter in My Kingdom. There are those who are very young who walk in authority and whose faith is much stronger than many adults around them. Never underestimate the purpose I have given them because of their physical immaturity. Ask for forgiveness each day and teach your young ones to do the same. Seek Me first in all things you face, and allow Me to handle the rest. I am a covenant keeping God. I can not nor would I ever fail you. Rest on My promises. Find peace in My Holy Word and in My ways. I long to show each of you more of the glories of My Kingdom. So much awaits you. Endure My children, endure and be at peace. I give all of My love to you.

Yeshua


Revelation 3:16

King James Version (KJV)
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.


Matthew 17:20

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.


1 Peter 5:8

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


John 14:12

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.


Hebrews 4:16

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.


Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

1 Corinthians 16:13

13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.


2 Timothy 1:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


Proverbs 28:1

28 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.


Luke 10:19

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Luke 10:27

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself

John 14:27

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


Psalm 139:5

Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.