Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ENOUGH

June 26, 2012

I am a holy and a righteous God. I will not be mocked. You have been shown My paths and taught My ways, yet you continue to turn your backs to Me. Do you truly feel you can do this on your own? Do you not realize that if I cared for you not, you would cease to exist? You have been given so much, yet you remain stubborn and hard-hearted to My love. Just as the Israelites were delivered from Egypt, I have come to deliver you from all wickedness. The choice has always been yours. Why have you rejected Me? I offer you an eternal life that would exceed every one of your expectations, yet you refuse Me each time you choose the enemys' ways and not mine. There is come a time now where I must bring an end to this evil and wickedness. It is begun. I am turning you over to that in which you idolize. No more will I plead with you to answer My call. You may cry out now to those things that you have continually put before Me. I say now, ENOUGH. To My cherished beloved ones however, a time of such glory is awaiting you. Oh the glory you will partake in so very, very soon. Be not troubled dear ones, I am always with you, and you have nothing to fear. You are sealed with My name and you have My protection. You, My army, will ride courageous and with My strength and peace and joy flowing through you during the imminent tribulations. Stand fast. I will carry you through these times as quickly as I can. Sharpen your senses. Stay alert. I come soon. 

Yeshua

Leviticus 19:2

King James Version (KJV)
Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the Lord your God am holy.

Galatians 6:7

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Judges 10:14

14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.

Matthew 24:6

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Psalm 46:1-7

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.