Friday, May 25, 2012

I AM POURING OUT MY SPIRIT

April 8, 2012 Resurrection morning

I am pouring out My Spirit at this time for all who seek Me. I am ever near. Seek Me and you will find Me. My heart longs to be Your friend, Your Redeemer. Rejoice! For My Father's will is accomplished. I will guide you in all things, in all ways. You are Mine, precious in My sight. Allow Me to work through you while there is yet a little light still on this planet for the curtain is drawing to a close. Night is fast approaching. Be still and know My love, My ways. A day is coming when all will seem hopeless, especially for those who have not already chosen Me. Terror will reign, but remember, I am the King of the Universe and everything answers to Me. Stand firm as My soldiers. I will give you the courage and strength you need to endure. Trust in Me. Do not fear anything My child. Go now, and rest in Me. 

YAHUSHUA

Joel 2:28,29
And it shall come to pass afterward , [that] I will pour out  my spirit  upon all flesh ; and your sons and your daughters  shall prophesy , your old men  shall dream dreams , your young men  shall see visions, and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out My spirit.

















Isaiah 43:7 [Even] every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Romans 13:12   The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.

Psalm 32:8   I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.